This project is read-only.

Source code extension?

Oct 21, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I am working on a project that involves stylus input that focuses on letter writing. I would like to extend your tool for a really novel application. Am I allowed to use it for my needs under it's current license?

I also tried contacting you through BizSpark to see if you were interested in applying my concepts to your product. No dice. In any event, PM me if you are even slightly interested. I'm not in this for the $ as much as I want to see some awesome applications to take advantage of the stylus and it'll take me a month of Sundays to do it by myself.

Dec 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM
rkguy wrote:

I am working on a project that involves stylus input that focuses on letter writing. I would like to extend your tool for a really novel application. Am I allowed to use it for my needs under it's current license?

I also tried contacting you through BizSpark to see if you were interested in applying my concepts to your product. No dice. In any event, PM me if you are even slightly interested. I'm not in this for the $ as much as I want to see some awesome applications to take advantage of the stylus and it'll take me a month of Sundays to do it by myself.

Hi rkguy,

The license allows people to re-use the code, add their own value, and publish it. So, feel free to extend the project. Note that the ink part is not open source though. We are distributing the ink binaries under a more restricted license. The ink part will need to be replaced with your implementation as necessary.

Let us know if you need help.

thanks,

George Mileka